Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More from Munich!

At the Münchener Trachtentage earlier this month, I met many amazing designers and I'm very excited to share 2 designers stories with you. To see the full list of exhibitors simply click here!

Lina Schiller - Dekadenza


This Munich based company specializes in glamourous and high fashion trachten hats. Adding fresh and luxurious details to a very traditional dirndl accessory makes these hats one of a kind. Designer, Lina Schiller, uses modern feathers, bright colors, and vintage style charms to create the Dekadenza signature looks. My favorite is the "Beauty Queen" and I can't wait for the next event so I can wear mine!






Eveline Stoesser - D'Urban Dirndl


I first met Eveline Stroesser when she so kindly let me borrow her iron and ironing board at the Trachtentage, but I've known about D'Urban Dirndl for years. I love, love, love African prints and her designs incorporate traditional Bavarian dirndl silhouettes with bright, bold and unique African prints. She brings a one-of-a-kind style to the German dirndl market and the craftsmanship is impeccable. I tried on one of her pieces and I wish I could have taken it home with me. Maybe one day I'll get to have my own D'Urban Dirndl.





Nadine Batista Santos - Dirndl Magazine


For everything you would want to know about dirndls, grab up your copy of Dirndl Magazine! Editor Nadine Batista Santos and I have only talked via e-mail over the past 2 years, so finally meeting her was very exciting. Also very exciting was discovering that she featured Rare Dirndl in the Exhibitor Catalog! I am so honored to have my work featured in the special edition of Dirndl Magazine and look forward to continue working with her!

Would you rather have this kind of info delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the Rare Dirndl e-mail on the website. You'll even get to take the Free Quiz "Which Dirndl Style Are You?" www.erikaneumayer.com




Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment