Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ironing your Dirndl

Recently I wrote a blog post about caring for your dirndl and this week, I thought I would do a quick follow-up video about how to iron your dirndl. Most Rare Dirndls are designed for easy care and little to no ironing needed, because let's face it… who likes ironing!? I specifically choose synthetic fabrics that don't wrinkle easily or need much ironing, however… there are a few that are made of cotton because I thought the design called for a cotton fabric. Those particular dirndls will need some ironing, so here is a quick video about ironing your dirndl.


If you have questions about what your dirndl is made of and whether or not your should use a hot iron, low iron, or steam feel free to give us a call or shoot me an e-mail and we will try to answer your questions as best as possible.

Do you have any dirndl ironing tricks? We'd love to hear them! Put them in the comments below or tell us about them on Facebook!



Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment