Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Little Things

With all the construction going on, preparing to move and the collection being way behind schedule, its been difficult to find a good reason to smile. However yesterday I found one! In the yard behind the studio/our apartment is what I thought was just more crap, but it turned out to be two lovely little fences that are home to some gorgeous roses!


Something beautiful and very unexpected brightened my day and reminded me that its very important to stop, take a second and let the little things make you smile. So I did :)



Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

2 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason. Hang in there and enjoy the roses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patience and experience gained from this will definitely be to your advantage in the future. I promise!

    ReplyDelete