Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rare Dirndl's 5 Year Anniversary!

As an entrepreneur, January is the season for reflection, crunching numbers and setting goals… all some of my least favorite things. Last night I spent the evening carefully going over all the expenses, the budget, and setting 2015's projections, but then I took a minute and thought, "Hey Chica! This is Rare Dirndl's 5 year Anniversary. Whooop Whoop!" (then I put down the paperwork and got myself a glass of wine to celebrate!)

A lot happened this year so, I'm really excited for 2015! There are some things from 2014 that I'm going to try not to dwell on, like finding out that a Pakistani manufacturer is stealing my photos and designs… but there are so many great things that happened in 2014 that I'm very proud of!


This quote by fashion icon, Coco Chanel really rings true to me, because ever since I was little, I was always "a little different", but now I get to use that to my advantage! When people are going to criticize my work for copy my designs, it is very important or me to remember that I've arrived  2015 because of  hard work and innovation.

I'm very proud to have come so far in only 5 years and I've updated the ABOUT US page of the website to reflect that. Click here to check out the changes! 

Included on that page is a new video that explains what Rare Dirndl is all about! (although it's not as quirky as my usual videos, it gets the job done, haha!)



Here are some videos and blog posts that highlight 2014

Dirndls on the Mancow Show (haha that was interesting!)

The introduction of the most innovative blouse and only one of it's kind, the Blouselette!

Germany Wins the World Cup and there is a dirndl to match!

Most popular Video of the year!


Our best selling accessories make a comeback and we designed new ones! 

Our beautiful Brides of 2014




Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  


No comments:

Post a Comment