Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Party is Happening on Pinterest, AND We're Having a Pinterest Party!

I've been on Pinterest for a few years now and I've realized that I think it is my favorite social media platform! Plus, the Rare Dirndl boards are increasingly becoming favorites of others as well. My Pinterest following is becoming ever larger and I think it's because it's not 100% dirndl focused! I could spend hours on Pinterest… and sometimes I do… (whoopsie).

I am a visual person and Pinterest is a visual platform! I love seeing new DIY ideas, funny pictures, great new products, and visually based articles that are interesting. Its a great way to find new blogs, new recipes and ideas! If you have a Pinterest account, I would encourage you to click here to jump on over to Pinterest to follow the Rare Dirndl boards!

Why?! Because that's where the party's at homie!!!

There is more fun Rare Dirndl (and not Rare Dirndl) things going on over there then on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram combined!

For Example…
If you like things that are yummy, then follow the "Yummy" Board

If you like inspirational quotes, then follow the "Good Quotes" Board

If you like everything having to do with dirndls, then follow the "Everything Dirndl" Board

If you like a good laugh every once in a while, then follow the "Things that make me Smile" Board

There are also boards specifically for things that I LOVE (that maybe you didn't know I loved) like Harry Potter, Traditional Dress, Star Wars, and Typography Jokes!

We're also celebrating Small Business Saturday with a mini Pinterest Party! 

There is one project I found on Pinterest and I am going to be working on it in the Rare Dirndl Design Studio during Small Business Saturday, November 29th from 10am-6pm!

You are welcome to come in and #shopsmall! There will be some snacks out all day, I'll be working on my Pinterest project, but that doesn't mean you can't come in and pick up the Open Gloves, Edelweiss Wrap Bracelet or anything else we have. Plus… everything will be 10% off!!! EVERYTHING! So don't miss it!


Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment