Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How to Tie the Perfect Bow

With the Oktoberfest Season upon us, I thought this would be the perfect time to share some information that people request all the time... and that is: How to Tie the Perfect Apron Bow!


I made a quick video to demonstrate the tricks I use to make a perfect little bow. But keep in mind, I tie a lot of bows... and you know what they say, "practice makes perfect." So don't be frustrated if it takes you a few times to get it just right, but like I said, there are a few tricks that will help and I explain them all here!






I hope you like the video and you find it helpful! And on a side note, 'tis the season for dirndls... so the Rare Dirndl Design Studio will be open for a few hours on the weekends in September and October. This weekend I'll be here on Saturday from 10-4 and Sunday from 10-1. If you want to come by another time, simply reply to the e-mail and request to make an appointment, or call anytime and we can set something up that works with your busy schedule.






Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment