Thursday, May 15, 2014

Finding Inspiration: Disney's "Frozen"

Last week I decided that I needed to take the evening to relax a bit. It's been a bit hectic lately with 2 wedding parties, dance group outfits and getting ready for the Fall/Winter photo shoot (ya… we're thinking ahead)… so I spent the evening with one of my favorite movies, Disney's Frozen. I had some dinner, poured myself a glass of wine and thought… "I love the outfits in this movie, I should do some sketches!" So I did! And I made a quick video of me taking the outfits that Elsa and Anna were wearing and turned them into Rare Dirndls. Check it out!


If you really love either of these designs and want to have it made for you, feel free to shoot me an e-mail erika@erikaneumayer.com and we'll make it happen!

This is Part 2 of the dirndl sketches video series which features inspiration from Elsa's Ice Gown and Anna's final dress from the movie Frozen.





You can order any of the four Frozen Dirndls by e-mailing erika@erikaneumayer.com Pricing for theses Dirndls are as follows:

  Elsa's Coronation Dirndl - $435
              -matching blouse - $98

Anna's Coronation Dirndl - $375
              -matching blouse - $40

   Elsa's Ice Queen Dirndl - $389
              -matching blouse - $89

        Anna's Finale Dirndl - $385
              -matching blouse - $79





Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  


No comments:

Post a Comment