Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Don't Miss Our Hofbräuhaus Debut

I am so excited about the fashion shows that are coming up at the brand new Hofbräuhaus Chicago in Rosemont. The two shows that are taking place during their Okotberfest are sure to be full of fun and energy because not only is the venue amazing, but Rare Dirndl is all about bringing high fashion and high energy to the American dirndl market


Runway at the Münchener Trachtentage

Tomorrow is the first show! At 6:00pm I will feature some great Rare Dirndl pieces that everyone loves and now, some of them even have stories to go along with them! At 7:00pm I will be showing new the fall/winter 2013 collection, "Nevermore"

"The City in The Sea" Dirndl 

I hope to see you there and would love it if you would tell all your friends about it! You talking about Rare is always the best way for me to get new customers and if I get new customers, I can keep making the dirndls you love! YAY... which is what I need to be doing right now, so ttfn ta ta for now!


Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment