Thursday, February 14, 2013

München Here I Come... with lots o leatha!

This month is flying by and our trip to Germany is right around the corner! I've been working like crazy to get everything ready for the big debut of Rare Dirndl in Germany at the Münchener Trachtentage March 16 and 17!


One of the items I knew I had to bring back is the Lederhosen purses! As of early this week I'm all stocked up with all three of the styles we had around the holidays as well as the newest addition, the clutch!

All of the bags are made from genuine goat skin leather, fully lined and up-cycled from old pairs of un-worn lederhosen.







Along the same lines... I'm very excited to meet with the folks from Herzhirsch! They have got an über cute product that I absolutely love, the Hirschbandl! Its perfect for family gatherings when everyone has a beer stein and then 10 minutes later you don't know who's glass is who's. Each is handmade in Munich from traditional tanned deerskin and is such a fabulous way to make sure you don't drink any of ol' cousin Stefan's backwash! I'm pretty sure that each member of my family is going to need one of these.



T minus 26 days until the Rare Dirndl team boards a plane for Bavaria!




Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment