Sunday, January 13, 2013

Do You Make Anything for Children?

One of the most common questions I recieve is "do you ever make anything for children?" I don't typically make children's clothing because creating fabulous little things usually comes with an unfabulous price and I can totally understand why a parent would not want to spend $120-$200 on a dirndl that may not fit in... 4 months!

But I have a few things that I love and work perfect for our favorite little ones! The children's fleece is so soft, 100% washable and perfect for a chilly spring day. It is a fun bright blue color with a splash of either pink or red down the front with the adorable edelweiss flowers on the trimming. The best thing about the fleeces are that they have a looser fit so your little cutie patootie can get more wear out of it.


Another fabulous little item I've made is the black edelweiss beret! Designed for a petite head, this little hat is too cute for words. Perfect for a snowy day or a spring day at the park.

Black Edelweiss Beret
There is always the custom option for a Rare Children's dirndl or trachtenshirt, but if your budget doesn't budge too much (like mine) I still have a couple fun items for your favorite little lovelies!
Custom made Trachtenshirts
Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment