Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finished with the Facade!

Yesterday was very exciting because when I came home... the facade was finished! My little Bavarian style front is complete! Can't wait to put out a flower box next year... and maybe re-paint the shutters so they stand out a bit more. 
5051 N. Lincoln Ave!
 The inside is ready for some paint and finishing! Before the German Day Festivities, the floor will be finished, walls and ceiling painted and some custom cabinetry will be installed by the front window. I've decided (along with my studio/boutique contracting advisor... aka dad) that those three things will take the entire month of August to complete considering he has a full time job and I still have orders to fill. I'm very excited about the space and have come to terms with the fact that it is realistically going to take until 2013 to complete.
Facing Lincoln Ave

Looking in from the front door. 


Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment