Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meeting with GGP!

Back in July I was able to finally meet the founders of the Global Goods Partners. The GGP is the charity that i donate 10% of my sales to on a bi monthly basis. I could never image not being able to do what I love and giving to the GGP allow women around the world to create goods and make a living doing what they love!



During the Beckman’s Handcrafted Show at the Merchandise Mart here in Chicago, I was able to go and meet the founders, Joan Shifrin and Catherine Shimony. They were so nice and happy to see me! Once i started talking to them i realized how much my donations really help the organization and the people.

I was so happy to see their new products, especially this Alpaca Floral Hat, which i have to have for winter, its soooo cute!!!



I was so happy to finally meet Joan and Catherine and we began talking about perhaps working together for some Rare, Fair Trade products! I'm so excited about this new adventure and that it is something i believe so strongly in.

No comments:

Post a Comment