Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ahhhh..... (a sigh, not a scream)

After the lovely thunderstorm this morning, the air turned heavy and warm. LOVE IT!! I've been freakin' cooped up in the house with leggings on under my sweatpants and my ugly sweater on (which i'm afraid to put in the wash because i'm pretty sure my mom will throw it out) for WAY too long. It feels so great to sit in the back yard listening to the sound of birds, airplanes, the kids next door playing and or crying, and my dad beginning to fix things. I'm taking this opportunity to write about it because all too soon people are going to start whining about how hot it is blah blah blah... but before that, it'll probably snow considering i live in chicago, the land of lincoln and obnoxious weather. However this kind of weather make me very happy and as a result, i am much more productive, which is good for you all since i make things for you... that is unless i'm not making something for you, in which case you are a boy or you're lame. haha! just kinding... kinda

I'm going to share a few pics that are reasons i love this weather.

Eating grilled food that i don't make myself

CAMPING

Summer dresses and not wearing shoes!

Drying clothes on the clothesline

And last but certainly not least... i get to bust out my Big Hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment