Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Special Pre-production Pricing!

I'm going into production on the Last Kiss Vest next week Monday. This vest is black lace over black polyester poplin fabric with adorable edelweiss buttons. It goes great with just about any blouse and any skirt. I wear this vest all the time and its my go to when trying to mix in my regular clothes with my trachten.

Regularly $165, you can get the pre-production price of $99. Place your online order for this vest from now until Monday at 10pm. Keep in mind, this is pre-production... so your vest will be shipped in approximately 6-8 weeks.



This is the perfect time to get a brand new simple black vest that I guarantee you'll get tons of use out of!


Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment