Sunday, December 9, 2012

Shop In Studio!

Approximately 1 year ago, plans for the Rare Dirndl Design Studio started to come about. It took a lot of time, creativity and patience... and its still not finished! The bathroom still needs to finished and there are little things here and there to be done to the main space before I can have an official grand opening weekend.
The afternoon shadow in the studio highlighting the address, 5051 N. Lincoln Ave
But that doesn't mean you can come and visit! I'm open by appointment only because Rare Dirndl is still a one woman show. If I need to run to the store, meet with my pattern makers or take a break for lunch, I can't leave the doors open. Also, probably the greatest part of my job is have the flexibility to run out at any time to help a friend, take my grandparents to the doctor & grocery shopping, or take a day to refocus and regroup my scatterbrain.
Inside the studio... still stuff to do 
I'm super excited to announce that Rare Dirndl now has a phone number! You can call anytime to schedule an appointment to come to shop, schedule a fitting, or simply see the space. You can also e-mail erika@erikaneumayer.com

The number is (312) 806-5099.

Its not up on the website because I'm also working on a re-design of my website with designer Greg Bandy

This picture was from July... Its here now!!
I look forward to hearing from you on my new line!



Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment