Saturday, September 7, 2013

Open Studio Weekend! Today! (& tomorrow)

WOW! I'm not going to lie, this weekend totally snuck up on me, but its the best weekend to be a German-American in Chicago... cuz its GERMAN DAY!

I'm super stoked to be working with one of the best German restaurants in Chicago, Laschet's Inn! The owner, his wife and daughter, along with me and a bunch of fabulously Rare ladies and gents will be riding on the Laschet's Mobile Beer Garten in the Steuben Parade today! I'm up early to head over there soon to start prepping the float (bring a little Rare touch to the big thing ;-) The parade starts at 2pm and starts from Lincoln and Irving and ends the German Day grounds on Lincoln, Leland and Western.

After that it'll be time to head back to the studio where I have the New Nevermore Collection on display, Chicago sports dirndls, and the Sunflower dirndl which was recently in the new Nickelodeon original movie, Swindle. Everyone is welcome to come by and browse, shop etc!




Also... I am SO excited that DAVI jewelry has teamed up with us this year! We will have lots of their amazing pieces available in studio and you should come early before I decide to keep them all... and I wish I was kidding ;-) I love love love these pieces!








The studio doors will be open today from 4pm-7pm and tomorrow from 2pm-7pm. Even if you just want to come by to see the place (considering last year it looked like this....) I'd love to see you!








Don't forget to follow Rare Dirndl on Facebook, Instagram (@raredirndl), and Twitter to see all the fabulousness that will be going on today!

Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment