Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Newest Addition!

Introducing the In Bloom Vest!!!

I'm beyond excited about this news! There is a new addition to the In Bloom family... the In Bloom Vest! It is a black vest with black lace overlay, just like the In Bloom Dirndl, but instead of a lace skirt, it has a fashionable peplum. This vest with intricate edelweiss buttons is just as versatile as its dirndl counterpart. Mix and match this vest with the semi-circle skirts, blouses and aprons to create one-of-a-kind looks that fit your personality and mood!

Right off the bat, here are 3 ways you could wear the New In Bloom Vest:

With a Skirt and Scarf!

Paired with the silver Semi-circle Skirt, Sparkle Organza Blouse, and new 
summer scarf with spikes, the In Bloom Vest is a perfect fit for any occasion!

Simple and Classic

With the brown flannel Semi-Circle Skirt, Scoop-neck Blouse with 
Lace-strip Sleeves and custom chiffon apron, the In Bloom Vest transforms 
these pieces into a simple and classic German look.

Support Your Team

Support you favorite team with a custom apron and pair it with 
a matching color Off-the-Shoulder Blouse and Semi-circle Skirt!

So I've given myself a challenge... can I wear this vest every day for 1 week, but never repeating anything else but the vest? Challenge Accepted! I will be posting all the ways I come up with to wear the In Bloom Vest all this week on Facebook, Instragram and Twitter!


If you have any questions about the In Bloom family or are looking for custom aprons to match skirts you already have, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment