Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Day to Give Thanks

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. When I was little it was simply because we celebrated my birthday on Thanksgiving and so I got presents!
My 5th Birthday! Loved Thanksgiving and PJ Sparkles!
However, now that I'm older, I love Thanksgiving because its a holiday just about family and friends and not about gifts, religion, or anyone in particular (even though my grandparents still bring me a card).
Not my best look, but its one of my favorite pictures! 
I have a lot to be thankful for, especially this year. I've moved from my parents dining room to my own studio and my business has grown and flourished. I am truly thankful that my family and friends have been so supportive of my crazy business venture. But I'm even more grateful for all of my loyal customers, followers and supporters.
Then
AND
Now
As a thank you gift, I am offering a Free Hobo Hat with any purchase of $80.00 or more on Black Friday and Small Business Saturday! I'm not trying to trick you into buying my clothes, I am just genuinely grateful for my customers and so I'm offering one of my favorite new pieces as a gift.



Happy Thanksgiving from Rare Dirndl!


Ever wonder what dirndl style you are? 
Take our dirndl quiz and find out! Simply type in your email here  

No comments:

Post a Comment